Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Announcing...

Well folks, I have an announcement! I've hinted at this here and there, but I think it's time to spill the beans: 


I've been given an exciting opportunity in Michigan involving multiple passions and interests, with great potential for learning and personal growth. After much thought, prayer and counsel from those nearest me, I feel I've been given clear direction and that God has led me to seize the opportunity, so I am excited to announce that I will be heading to MI the end of this month for a 2 month stay–through February and March–and will be working alongside a team of other young ladies on the costuming and production of a highschool play (The Wizard of Oz).
This was no small decision for me; for multiple reasons, but one big one being that I've never been away from home for more than two weeks and I will also be going without my family. There have already been tears and a bit of heartache involved, but I have peace that this is the right decision, and I go with the full blessing and support of my parents/family (which is huge for me).

From the practical/business side of things, I have a few openings for a session here and there (if the weather cooperates) before I leave. Remember that I'll need to have time for editing/processing, so if you're interested in a session, contact me ASAP. I will be returning to my business in April (and intend to carry my camera with me to MI of course!).

I will seriously miss many of you, and I hope to see most of my local peeps before I leave! Hit me up if you'd like to go out for coffee (I've actually been drinking that stuff! Not black, but coffee nonetheless) or something. And if you would, be in prayer for myself and my family as I prepare to take this exciting new step! 


If you have any questions, shoot me a text or PM on Facebook and I will get to them as I am able!



Sincerely, 

Victoria Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment